Strehle will develop a community of life-long learners with the academic, social, and emotional skills necessary to be productive citizens and contributors to a better world.
At Catherine Strehle we believe:
- When teachers provide opportunities for engaging and motivating instructions, students achieve and behave at higher levels.
- When activities are meaningful and varied, all students will be successful.
- When children know you care for them, they care what you know, think, and do.
- Celebrate even the smallest baby steps. Students need to be praised and encouraged.
- When students are part of a safe, comfortable and welcoming learning environment rich with high expectations, they develop to their fullest potential.
- Children learn through examples. Respect them and they’ll respect you.
- Every child is the center of someone’s universe. Treat every child as you’d want your child to be treated.
District’s Vision & Beliefs